JUNE 2016 YEARBOOK CHALLENGE
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloria
Administrator

06-02-2016, 09:06 PM

Hi ladies, it's been a busy month of work, business travel, camping, just getting my grips around life lately.

I haven't had time to make a template, but would like you to use any necktie shape, sliced and diced with a few pics for your layout in June in honor of Father's Day....I'm hoping to get time to put together a template. One of my favorite paper layouts I took a picture of Anthony dressed up like "daddy" in a hat, tie, jacket too big for him....made a bunch of copies, cut into squares and then shaped them into a tie...obviously the edge pieces were sliced, but it's a great layout so that's what I have in mind.

But, as you know, you can do whatever you like.....thanks for participating!!! I'll whip up a gift for you too.

I guess I should have waiting on this for next month...hmmmm, I'm a bit confused these days...LOL

Sorry to change the "style" of my template this month, but wanted to provide something for father's day and this is what came up.

[Image: 2016%20Templates_Yearbook_zpsi5oxdm9l.jpg]
DOWNLOAD

And here is the bonus preview
[Image: gval_WordArt%20Pack%202_2016_preview_zpsse0tjfh3.jpg]
------------------------------
Hugs, Gloria

[Image: Gloria-Siggie-August_2017.png]

"It's not what you take with you that matters, it's what you leave behind...make it count."

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2016, 07:43 PM by Gloria.)
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

06-09-2016, 11:15 PM

May Yearbook Challenge

Page 1

[Image: Journal_May_Page_1~0.jpg]

Page 4

[Image: Page_4_OSLS_size~0.jpg]

Page 6

Page 7

[url=http://www.ohsnapletsscrap.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=22&pid=2598#top_display_media][/url]
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2016, 11:45 PM by Bernadette.)
Gloria
Administrator

06-11-2016, 06:37 PM

WOW Bernie, what amazing layouts and pictures!!! Dean is a cutie patootie, as is Harvey!!

I have uploaded a new template (see first posting here).
Hugs, Gloria

"It's not what you take with you that matters, it's what you leave behind...make it count."

Gloria
Administrator

06-29-2016, 04:06 PM

Is anyone else keeping up? I look forward to seeing what you have all been up to when I have time to pop in....MISSING all of you!!!
Hugs, Gloria

Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

06-30-2016, 03:22 PM

My page will come soon Gloria , thanks for the June template.
Speedy , great pages again with lots of pict. and both - Dean and Harvey are sooooooooooooo cute !!
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

06-30-2016, 05:56 PM

July.2016Yearbookchallenge
Hi Gloria , here are my May 2016 pages by your Yearbook challenge. 
thanks for the fun Gloria.
font - Tahoma
pict. my own. Used some of your loving Birdie gift too , thanks Gloria
shadowed a bit
link image lo 1
[Image: June_2016_Yearbook_1_28Custom29.jpg]
link gallery lo 1
http://www.ohsnapletsscrap.com/gallery/d...play_media
link image lo 2
[Image: June_2016_Yearbook_2_28Custom29.jpg]
link gallery lo 2
link image lo 3
[Image: June_2016_Yearbook_3_28Custom29.jpg]
link gallery lo 3
link image lo 4
[Image: June_2016_Yearbook_4_28Custom29_28229.jpg]
link gallery lo 4

We had lots of birthdays this month but we only could go to Jan his mom on May 1 , because the rest of all birthdays ( even Jan on May 6 ) we were away on a 2 weeks vacation to Slovenië and Hongary .We did not being home for Father's day ( we don't do nothing by Father and Mothersday , only visit them if we are home) so here a pict. from my dad with your loving png stuff Gloria. thanks.

It was fun , Nerissa was coming with us too and had a great vacation too. We saw lots of Germany where we travel trough aswel a bit of Austria before we come in to Slovenië, I made lots of pict. as you will see in here .and we even had a visit 1 day of this awesome loving great Fire Salamander , is it not a beauty ? Sometimes the weather was not so great , we had rain too , but that does not matter , tomorrow we will see if the weather will be fine again to visit some places , some times luck,some times not..lol..We had a loving home to stay , this one would be the perfect home for Nerissa , but those houses we don't have in Lemmer , and it is to big to take with us by car..lol..The 2th week we went to Hungary , but by telling the truth , I love Slovenië more by nature , but later on we hear that more to the south Hungary is awesome , but we where not that far..lol.. 
But BUDAPEST is WOW !!!
Jan , Nerissa and I where there for 1 day and walked a lot and saw a lot of the beauty in this city. I took lots of pict. this was on Thuesday , on Thurseday Jan and I went back for a second view , Nerissa did not wanna go again so she stood in the house.. 
(About the house in Hungary.. it was big with 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms but No Heat and Not Hot water , so we told that , a man came to fix it but that was for not long , so we told that again , the same man came back , did some and it worked again for a few our's. so the next morning I went to the desk , told them this is the 3th time we ask for heat etc. So the lady ask'd me if wedid not mind to move to a other house. Ofcours we did not mind , So Nerissa and I moved over all the things , left Jan back home for the TV , the Grand prix Car races where there with A Dutch boy ( 18 years old - Max Verstappen)  and Jan did not wanna miss the race.. And gues what .. Max won the race , is that not cool ? but after moving to a other home wenever had trouble again by the heat, WooHoo )
We saw lots of nice places in Hungary , we went also to LubliJana , but guess again ? Right rain,lots of Rain , but we had 2 umbrellas and needed them alot.
So I can say that we had a great 2 weeks away. and where glad being home back and safe again.
My niece Tineke was so kind to take care by Bandit - Smokey and Mew . They where happy to see us back home again and Mew was shouting loud to tell she was missing us I guess..lol..
So this was my May 2016.. sorry for no more about the month May , totaly forgot to writhe it down , the only thing I know that from Monday May 23  life did going on as if we never had being away for 2 weeks.
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

06-30-2016, 07:34 PM

Beautiful pictures and journaling of your 2 weeks vacation. Your father never changes and I'm glad you also incluced a card for him. You made a lot of LO's for this month--love them all.
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

07-01-2016, 02:00 AM

thanks Speedy , glad you like them all and your right about my dad , he goes older , thank God but still looks the same after 5 years..lol..
katlen124
Settling In

07-01-2016, 11:20 AM

I started June and realized I didn't have May done yet ... next on the list.

[Image: Year2016JuneW.jpg]

my June overview
using my June color challenge and weird holiday bonus
fonts: snap and Rochester
-->KatLen Kreations blog   .  [Image: thumb_15decSiggie_copy.jpg]
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

07-01-2016, 11:25 AM

oh wow , I love it KatLen. great use of Gloria her png.great pict. in it too