MAY 2016 YEARBOOK CHALLENGE
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

05-18-2016, 09:29 AM

love all your pages Speedy and so many !
I left my book at home by all I did in April so my pages will show up in here next week.
KatLen , yours is great too.
Gloria
Administrator

06-06-2016, 10:51 AM

The Challenge bonus is in this thread

http://ohsnapletsscrap.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=668
------------------------------
Hugs, Gloria

[Image: Gloria-Siggie-August_2017.png]

"It's not what you take with you that matters, it's what you leave behind...make it count."

Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

06-13-2016, 04:11 PM

Hi Gloria , here as promised my May 2016 in review pages
I made 2 with your loving gzval-birdie , thanks Gloria
pict. my own
font Verdana
shadowed a bit
May 2016 was a month full of birthdays in the family only we visit only Jan's mom on May 1 , the rest of birthdays we where a way on vacation from the Netherlands trough Germany & Austria to Slovenië , we left on Thursday May 5th and came in Slovenië on May 7. May 6 was the birthday of Jan. Nerissa gave him some house shoes and from me he got a fancy hat.That was all , I did not know more to give..lol..We had a great time in Slovenië aswel in Hongary. I made lots of pict. so did Jan , and Nerissa made some too. the first house was not so big but okay for us , we saw a Fire Salamadar , what a great little animal, never saw one before so pretty in real. We saw lots of places , bin in to caves , castle , little and big towns.
Sat. May 14 we went to Hongary..the first start in the home was okay but than we had no heat and hot water. we ask'd for some to repair it.. it took some time and than the same again by no heat and hot water. the same came again, solved it but on sunday the same again , so I went back to the office to let them know it was the 3th time , and they told us we can move to a other house. so we did and had never problems again, ppfff.
In Hongary we went to Budapest 2 times and what a loving city it is.
We saw more great things but to be honost , I love Slovenië more.
On Friday May 20 we left to go traveling back home through the same by lands , only we slept in other cities..It was a great vacation and Nerissa had fun too.
Monday May 23 it was working time again for us all and it was a rainy day , but the temps where climbing up again.
and after some days it was farewel May and welcome June.
So that was my May 2016 month.
link image-May 2016 in review 1
[Image: May_2016_Review_page_1_28Custom29~0.jpg]
link gallery-May 2016 in review 1
http://www.ohsnapletsscrap.com/gallery/d...ssageBlock
link image-May 2016 in review 2
[Image: May_2016_Review_page_2_28Custom29.jpg]
link gallery-May 2016 in review 2
http://www.ohsnapletsscrap.com/gallery/d...ssageBlock
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

06-13-2016, 09:17 PM

Nice pictures and great journaling Dutchie. Interesting that you liked Slovanie more than Budapest, but I've never seen either so I know you saw a difference, probably in how they welcome strangers and tourists. As I sit here and type in front of the window looking out over the lake, we have a red sky tonight--you know the old saying, red sky at night--sailors delight. Love your Yearbook pages for May, very nice and great pictures.
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

06-14-2016, 02:37 AM

I loved Slovenië more than Hongary Speedy but that counts not for Budapest. that city is awesome and so far for me the best part of Hongary..lol.. for what we have seen , thanks for like my pages Speedy
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2016, 02:38 AM by Dutchie / Nelleke.)
Gloria
Administrator

06-14-2016, 04:03 PM

What wonderful pages for May, Nelleke....thank you for using my kit so well and telling the story of your trip...awesome scrapping
------------------------------
Hugs, Gloria

[Image: Gloria-Siggie-August_2017.png]

"It's not what you take with you that matters, it's what you leave behind...make it count."

Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

06-14-2016, 05:36 PM

thank you Gloria , it was fun playing by your loving gift.