APRIL 2016 YEARBOOK CHALLENGE
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

04-29-2016, 11:38 PM

A great page Vicki, super LO using the template. And now you will be just as busy as ever with the opening of the park.
TravlynWomyn
Best Seat in the House

04-30-2016, 01:54 AM

It was cold, rainy and rather dreary out for our first day - but most of the Seasonals came up anyway and all but one reservation made it in - true campers and friends who missed each other over the winter. I collected a whole heap of happy hugs! But I'm bushed. Early to bed so I can try to get things organized in here in the morning!
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

04-30-2016, 09:52 AM

We had a fair weather day and not too cold either, as lately it starts out quite cold in the morning but warms up in temps quite fast for the afternoon and then cold again at night. The temp changes seem to be very fast according to how it used to be.

Hope you don't wear yourself out, you have to get that sleep time in and hope all things are going along well for you! I know you are happy there and that makes such a big difference in quality of life also. Hugs.
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

06-11-2016, 08:45 AM

Hi Gloria , a bit late but here is my April 2016 year review page
font - Verdana
shadowed a bit
pict. from the net free to use by the lake in the Kuinre wood
used your gval_April Template_pngs , thanks Gloria
So sorry for the delay but here is my April 2016 .
April 1 is a fool day , I was lucky , no one made a fool on me..lol.. It was a sad day too on April 1 , a good friend of us - Cees Vergouwen died after being sick for some time , he was 72. married with a old college from me , sad she was only 58 and is alone now with 2 sons. 
We went to give our condolens and it was in their own home , 
never has have this before but it was great 
to do it this way in your own house. 
April 2 I went with my sister Baukje to the Hege Fonnen , a Gym building near by and we saw a great music festival from the orkest and groups of people in Lemmer who sings lots of great songs all to gether and so did we too.April was not a good by weather month. it was the colderst and wet month since 100 years. Dec was even warmer , weird huh ?
April 8 was the birthday from Anita , Almer's girlfriend.
April 10 we had a great walk in the Kuinre . the weather was good and we saw the horses again walking in there by keeping the nature in a good shape. 
April 17 is the 30th birthday of Almer and so the sme day of birth from our brother in-law Wopke
April 27 it was Kingsday,the wather was great even when they promised lots of rain but it did not rain at all, WooHoo. we had Kingsnight with music in Lemmer too , it was late , almost 4 oclock in morning but who cares..lol.. 
April 30 we had a Motorclub BBQ , late again..lol..
link image-
[Image: April_2016_Year_in_month_review_28Custom29~0.jpg]
link gallery
http://www.ohsnapletsscrap.com/gallery/d...ssageBlock
Gloria
Administrator

06-11-2016, 06:33 PM

It's never too late in this challenge...wonderful layout, Nelleke!!! You are so inspiring!!!
------------------------------
Hugs, Gloria

[Image: Siggy2_zps2d79e995.png]

"It's not what you take with you that matters, it's what you leave behind...make it count."
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

06-11-2016, 07:06 PM

thanks Gloria. now I have to work on the next month by May. you will see it soon. night night Gloria xxx