APRIL 2016 YEARBOOK CHALLENGE
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloria
Administrator

03-24-2016, 05:22 PM

I'm posting this early because I'm not sure I'll be able to next week with all of my medical procedures....sooooo, THANK YOU for joining my challenge and I can't wait to see how you use the template, or one of your own.

Scrap your March 2016....I don't have a bonus yet, but will come up with something before the end of April I hope...you know you can trust me.

[Image: 2016%20Templates_Yearbook_zpsimztlho5.jpg]
DOWNLOAD

Here's a preview on the bonus....I made an add-on to the members kit for March...will post the link in the "bonus thread" in April.

[Image: gval_gogreen2_preview_zpsoxwzxf0n.jpg]

[url=http://www.ohsnapletsscrap.com/Gloria/March/gval_March Template.zip][/url]
------------------------------
Hugs, Gloria

[Image: Siggy2_zps2d79e995.png]

"It's not what you take with you that matters, it's what you leave behind...make it count."
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2016, 06:15 PM by Gloria.)
A-M
Settling In

03-24-2016, 09:09 PM

Thankyou Gloria for such great template for March.
[Image: NSD_Signature.png]
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

03-24-2016, 09:41 PM

Thank you Gloria for the March Template. Hope you are taking it easy and not doing too much.
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

03-25-2016, 03:30 AM

thanks so much Gloria , I will try to use it for the April challenge but I truly hope your feeling better in April. stay cool and Happy Easter to you all , hugs Dutchie/Nelleke
Gloria
Administrator

03-25-2016, 06:21 PM

WELL I may have overdone it but internet was down, including TV so couldn't work. Can't hold phone or nerves in hand go crazy sooooo, need to rest now.
------------------------------
Hugs, Gloria

[Image: Siggy2_zps2d79e995.png]

"It's not what you take with you that matters, it's what you leave behind...make it count."
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

03-26-2016, 04:06 PM

So now you have to take some rest Gloria.. take care , hugs xxx
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

04-01-2016, 10:33 AM

March 2016 Review.
Hi Gloria. here my pages. made 3 ,
I used some of your template png.. nothing more , the story and pict. was enough.
thanks.as wel for the fun Gloria.
all pict. exept a-ha are my own.
font - Tahoma
shadowed a bit

link image lo 1 - March 2016 , my month in review
[Image: March_2016_page_1_-__My_review_28Custom2...stom29.jpg]
link gallery -lo 1 - March 2016 , my month in review
http://www.ohsnapletsscrap.com/gallery/d...ssageBlock
link image lo 2 - March 2016 loving nature in review
[Image: March_2016_page_2_-_loving_nature_review..._28229.jpg]
link gallery -lo 2 - March 2016 loving nature in review
link image lo 3 - March 2016 in review – a-ha
[Image: March_2016_page_3_-_a-_ha_in_review_28Cu..._28229.jpg]
link gallery lo 3 - March 2016 in review – a-ha

it is March 1 - Dawn has her birthday today , congrats Dawn. xxx The weather is cold and wet , it had frosen last night. , March 4 - funeral of the mother from Mika , my brother in-law who lives in Germany . a sad but loving funeral as wel. they made a loving bouquet of 77 roses on her coffin because she was 77 when she died.during the funeral it was snowing out site , a loving view! March 5-Nerissa got new glasses , she has minus 5 and she now can see all clear again, it fits her so great ! March 6. Jan and I made a loving walk in the Waterloop bos , what means Waterwalk forrest..a loving place to walk , in there they placed all things what had a meaning during 1920 till now by learn what water can do in our land by good and bad weather , very interesting to read and see with our own eyes.March 11 we went out to the pub De Held ( what means the Hero ) it was great and late..it was 4.30 in the morning when we went to bed..oh oh..but no head ache..lol..that night / moring it was so cold and it was freesing.
March 14 - it's my birthday , 59 already. great day, lots of presents , roses, money,loving birds and bees from Marwin, Orchideën from Almer and Anita , washing baskets from Nerissa , all cards ,and also on Facebook and in OSLS from Dawn-Speedy-Vicki-Jemima, thanks ladies xxxx , all kids where back home , all fam came to me and the weather was great and sunny.March 15 - birthday of Mika and my sister in-law Anja who became 60 ,bad weather , cold and rain. March 19. Jan and I went to a motor shop , I got a new motor jack,cloves and shoes for my birthday from Jan. So let the good days come so we can ride again.that evening we went to our friends Hardy and Miranda who gave me loving ear rings for my birthday.Last week March 22 -23-24 I worked as always by my brother Jan and my friend Jan Walinga to clean the houses , also cleaning the vacation houses as I do for some time already. vacation time is come for people to rent those 2 homes so I can clean them and get some money..lol..Today March 26 Jan and I bin walking in a loving nature aria what has the name De 3 Sprong. it was a sunny day , the temps where from 12 till 16 degrees celcious and sadly the Easter days will not be so great as it was today. this night between 2-3 in the morning 1 our time will go back that means Summer time isstarting. So 1 our less to sleep..lol..but in the mean time we get 1 our more light in the evening..March 30 , it is the birthday of my twin sisters Tineke and Jeannette . March 31. Jan and I will go to Amsterdam to see and hear the music band a-ha . I bet it will be great !
okay that was my March 2016 in review. thanks Gloria.
here some info by a-ha , free from wikipedia
a-ha is a band from Norway, consisting of guitarist Pål Waaktaar-Savoy, keyboard player Magne Furuholmen and singer Morten Harket. The group formed in 1983 and the trio left Norway to build a music career in London. Their debut single "Take on Me" became a major hit, both in Europe and in the United States, partly due to the particular video clip that was played a lot on MTV. After two popular albums went the sale somewhat backward, but a-ha successfully continued to make music. a-ha has the record of most paying visitors on a private concert, an audience of more than 195,000 people in the Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil on 26 January 1991.
all pict. exept a-ha are my own.
I used -
font - Tahoma
shadowed a bit
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 10:44 AM by Dutchie / Nelleke.)
katlen124
Settling In

04-09-2016, 03:28 PM

last month's - must remember to take more pics, so I have more to choose from.
New paper: tan solid
[Image: Year2016MarW.jpg]
-->KatLen Kreations blog   .  [Image: thumb_15decSiggie_copy.jpg]
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

04-09-2016, 03:33 PM

you did great KatLen. love the shape with pict. in it
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

04-09-2016, 09:24 PM

Very nice Katlen, was wondering if anyone would use the clover leaf, very nicely done and I like your kit also. Nice pictures.