MARCH 2016 YEAR BOOK CHALLENGE
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

03-19-2016, 11:02 AM

My prayers are well on the way for Gloria to get better in short order. It's terrible to feel sick and not know how or what it is. Thank you for making us all aware of our friend that is having a tough time right now.
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

03-19-2016, 12:33 PM

Yes I saw it in the mail Gloria send in. so sorry for all the pain you bin trough Gloria. hope soon the sun will shine again for you. take care , hugs xxx Nelleke.
thanks Fay xx
TravlynWomyn
Best Seat in the House

03-19-2016, 01:53 PM

I also received Gloria's email and have her on my prayer list. What a terrible time for her. I do hope they can find out what is causing her so much misery soon. That she has to wait so long just to be looked at properly does not seem right. Gloria, Sweetheart, if you are reading this, please know my love and prayers are with you for a solution to your problems and full recovery.
sabathamk

03-19-2016, 07:27 PM

Praying that Gloria feels better soon. Sad

This challenge reminds me of the 'Week in Review' I started via you guys back at Ivy Scraps in 2011... I've never stopped and now I have 5 lovely books of memories! Still doing 2016, and so glad, too. We had baby #4 in January of 2015 and I forget stuff so quickly now, that having all these photo/journaling entries to look back on with the kids is just lovely!
Bernadette
Best Seat in the House

03-20-2016, 12:44 AM

I did "Week in Review" also for 2011, 2012, and 2013 and then stopped. This one I am doing differently and putting it in a notebook and spreading each month out over a few pages. I have great grandchildren now, so will be sure to post their pictures here and there even though I don't see them for months in between, but they send me pictures and I have permission to use them. I hope Gloria will be feeling better soon also.
Gloria
Administrator

03-23-2016, 08:39 PM

Hi Ladies, I have a few minutes so wanted to check in on you and WOWZERS are these pages amazing!!! I am so happy with the way the template worked on this challenge and the fonts you all used, making it look handwritten, LOVE that!

I want you to know what is going on with me....long story short....after 4 weeks of pretty strong pain in my back, tingling toes, fingers, numb back....and after my doc not listening to me that I needed a neurologist....him and at first me, thinking I had a pinched nerve, but it wasn't adding up, my kids have a customer that is a neurologist and friend of one of the salesmen at the dealership....he called the doc last Friday night and she agreed to see me this past Monday. She is testing me for Transverse Myelitis....so after being completely overwhelmed and having a melt down last night and ending up with my second trip to the ER....this time I left after waiting 4 hours because I felt better and thought I was just stressing, but what I read on the internet yesterday freaked me out. So....the game plan is....started with 25 vials of blood drawn for 30 tests and $6500 later...then had 3 MRIs on Monday night (brain/neck/back), will have lumbar puncture on next Monday (had to wait 5 days because I take aspirin every day)....Tuesday will have a 1-hour EEG and then be hooked up to a 3-day EEG walking video....Wednesday will go to a pharmacy to get hooked up to an IV steroid treatment that I'll have to "replenish" daily for 5 days...then possibly another MRI...and with God's grace, that should be it....all well, IF that is what I have...I've been working from home and can't sit too long....what I have learned from this is that I completely understand people in pain abusing drugs....you hurt so bad that you would do anything for some relief....God has been good to me, after the first 10 days, the pain is only moderate now.

God is good and I am Blessed beyond measure and appreciate each and every prayer (I need a lot of those) and thought.

I might not be around much and will try to post my April challenge, maybe tomorrow since I do have the template done, I am not sure if I have the bonus, but somehow think it's done....but if not....keep making your pages and you can post them when I get back.

Lots of LOVE and Tons of Hugs!!!
------------------------------
Hugs, Gloria

[Image: Siggy2_zps2d79e995.png]

"It's not what you take with you that matters, it's what you leave behind...make it count."
TravlynWomyn
Best Seat in the House

03-24-2016, 12:37 AM

Gloria, how wonderful to hear from you and to know that it sounds like you are on the right track after your horrific ordeal. Don't push yourself. You are always there for us - now let us be there for you as you get stronger and heal fully. If there is any way I can help, please let me know. Hugs, my wonderful friend - still sending healing energy and keeping you in my prayers.
Dutchie / Nelleke
Best Seat in the House

03-24-2016, 04:08 AM

Hi Gloria , glad your in the process of all test. hope nothing bad will come out .. send you lots of prayers and good days , take your time , we will go on by the pages , thanks for like what we did so far. hugs and love to you by your Dutchie friend Nelleke xxx
Gloria
Administrator

03-24-2016, 05:24 PM

You ladies, my FRIENDS, ROCK!!!

Prayers is all I need, without God no telling where I'd be....sooooooooooo pray please and thank you.
------------------------------
Hugs, Gloria

[Image: Siggy2_zps2d79e995.png]

"It's not what you take with you that matters, it's what you leave behind...make it count."